September 8, 2014

GOOSE BUMPS

Hola CHICsters *waves*,

I hope you all are having a fab start to your week & hope your day is productive. This past weekend, I had such a great time. I was kind of bummed out that I didn't get to go the Oprah, The Life You Want tour that was here in Atlanta Sept 5-6, buttttttt I was able to enjoy another great experience. I had the pleasure of attending the Frankie Beverly & Maze concert, also featuring the talented Ruben Studdard ANDDDDD the Diva herself, Miss Patti LaBelle.

All of the acts were exceptionally well. Folks, let me tell you that I've been to many concerts and live performances, but for 71 years young, Miss Patti just doesn't sing. I'm now convinced that voice is not normal. That woman blows like no other ya heard!!! Her voice gave me goose bumps.

Ok, ok, enough rambling about Miss Patti, here is a look of what I wore to the concert :-)




 
I found this maxi dress at a boutique while I was in New York City this Summer. It's a convertible maxi that can be worn multiple ways such as a halter, strapless, or this crisscross style as I wore here. 
 
 
 I love that you can wear this dress in ways to compliment your individual body type. An added bonus is the length. At 5'8" I have found it really hard to find maxi dresses that didn't stop at an awkward barely at the ankle length (lookin' like your awaiting a flood). I don't know about you all, but in my opinion, it's just not a good look.



I crossed the back too to give it a little more pizazz. I like the outcome.
 



Yea this pic is blurry, but with good reason. Miss Patti was movin' honey. I love it!


Chic Finds (Get The Look)
 
Dress- Similar Here
 
Accessories- French Connection 


xoxo,
Osa


No comments:

Post a Comment