July 17, 2014

NOT SO ANGRY BIRDS


Hey CHICsters,

Most of you all that either follow me on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook know that I've been totally sick the past few weeks. This epilepsy crap is for the birds!!! 12 seizures in a 10 day span but I think they finally have it under control. 



This low point in my life actually brought me to a complete understanding about LIFE!!! Here's what I've figured out.
1. You can't live for people!! Do You!
2. Stress Kills...like you always hear folks say that ish but seriously tho...it's the truth!!
3. Always stay focused!! Keep your eyes on the prize & don't be afraid to cut off anyone or anything that gets in the way. 

...with that being said, Just don't be an "ANGRY BIRD" lol.. 


Bodysuit: Topshop
Jeggings: True Religion
Hat: Target ( jacked from my nephew) 
Lips: MAC RUBY WOO 

xoxo,
Osa 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your illness but I'm glad you're doing much better. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO GLAD that you're doing better! Cute casual style, btw.

    ReplyDelete