April 21, 2014

SHORT SHORTS

Hola CHICsters,

  Ankara Tunic: Thrift Store $3 ( why would anyone give this away? ) OMG I'm wearing this alllll summer 




Reflective Aviators: Forever 21
Rings & Cuff: H&M 
Earrings: Charlotte Russe 






Handbag: ZARA (past season) 
Suede Wedges: Dolce Vita 

Today was a great day; weather was great, afternoon meeting went great...& yes I wore these shorts to the meeting LOL. Usually I wouldn't, but it was with some people that are super laid back & fun. As I stepped in the restaurant we were meeting at, two of the guys stood up & started singing , "We wear short shorts" ...as in the theme from the old Nair commercials. Hilarious! I couldn't do anything but sing along and laugh! 

Moments like these makes puts me in a great mood & who doesn't like starting off the week in happy mode? 
Life is short...wear the shorts!!! 

xoxo, 
Osa 


No comments:

Post a Comment