January 15, 2014

SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A...




Hola My Loves,

I'm so happy to be posting today...finally. As many of you know from following me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram 3 days before Christmas my neighbor's home had a fire that also spread and did some damage to mine as well. I'm so grateful that myself, my kids, and all of our other neighbors got out without injuries. Hence the pause in blogging. But have no fear because ya'girl is back in full effect. I'm officially claiming 2014 as MY YEAR!! THEEEE YEAR!!!! And I plan to "Shine Bright Like A Diamond" *singing in my RiRi voice*

Winter is not one of my fave seasons when it comes to weather...but fashion wise...I LOVE IT!! I love coats, and jackets, and boots, and cute scarves, and hats. It reminds me of growing up in New York City and seeing everyone in their trendy winter gear while riding the subway or walking down the street.




 Coat: H&M, Handbag: Chic Pantry




 Shoes: BCBG (Similar Here) Ring: Target

 Metallic Sweatshirt: Target (in Plus sizes as well for all of my curvy girls) Necklace: Houston Boutique















 I wish all of my CHICsters a Prosperous, and Fulfilled 2014. We only get one shot at life so make the best of it!
xoxo,
Osa







1 comment: