September 21, 2013

DENIM & NEON



It's not hard to tell from many of my pics that I'm a denim girl. Light wash, medium wash, dark wash, I love it all LOL. Yesterday I had a busy day of meetings, and running errands plus it was Book Fair Day at my daughter's school so this look was the first thing I grabbed out of my closet. 



I prefer to mix and match my denim tones because the contrast is a little more chic and less like "I'm gonna spend the day in a garage working on cars", if you know what I mean :-)
The jeans are Burberry Brit Mid Rise Skinnies which are a lil pricey, but you can find similar options HERE for 30% right nowonline using code 'GAPNEW' and also HERE at Forever 21 for a whopping $7.80 *gasps*... now that's a deal!



When I have errands to run, or I'm out doing things with the kids, I always carry some kind of tote like this MICHAEL Michael Kors Medium Jet Set Multifunction Saffiano Travel Tote
which comes in handy for holding my iPad, makeup bag, client folders, as well as toddler wipes & an extra change of clothing for when your 4 yr old spills chocolate milk ALL over herself *side eye*. 




These NEON Heels was another pair I've had for two years or so LOL...from ZARA of course. Either way, neon is a great way to give your denim look a some "pop" of color.. I'm not a huge fan of all over neon, just doesn't work for me, but I like to play with accessories in those bright colors.




 Neon earrings in the same color was used to pull the look together.




 If you EVER wonder what my *side eye* loos like... well here it is! HA! LOL


Hope you Enjoy this weekend.. & tag me if you find any CHIC deals during all of you're shopping and treasure hunting.. Ya'll know I LOVEEEEE a deal :-)
xoxo,
Osa
 



3 comments:

  1. cute look...those shoes really make your look stand out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very chic Osa! Love the pop of yellow!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete