May 15, 2013

Surprise Sale: Kate Spade NY


Calling all Kate Spade NY Aficionados!!


Today May 15th only, until 11:59 p.m. Kate Spade New York is having a Surprise Sale. As a fellow Kate Spade girl myself I though it would only be right to share this great deal. This CHIC deal is only online, and all sales are final. Don't despair over the "all sales final" thing, as I assure you I have NEVER had to return anything to Kate Spade New York. I buy...I love it...I keep it :-)




Seriously though...what's cuter than this All Aboard Ship Clutch?  at 75% off it's a must for the summer.


This Gold Coast Sierra is a definite CHIC Find with it's quilted texture and classic style. Wear this handbag during any season and make a statement.



The eyes on this All Eyes iPhone case got me! It's giving that "side eye" look that many of us know all too well LOL.


Now this Angie Dress is the definition of Classic CHIC. The sheath style has flattering 3/4 sleeves, with a bodycon fit. Even if you're in a rush in the morning (as most of us are), throw this dress on with a cute belt and some pumps and make a stylish appearance as you take on your day at the office.


This Carousel Bangle Watch is a sleek addition alone, or mix it in with a few of your other bracelets and add to your spring/summer arm candy collection. Of course I got the purple color, but I also love this red one Here 




Here's a little fashion trick for ya... Adding a bold statement necklace like this Plaza Athenee necklace, or this Electric Gardens necklace is a CHIC way to spruce up any outfit. Sure it's great with a fancy dress, but through it on with a tee and a pair of your fave jeans and watch your entire look transform. (Trust Me!)




 Lastly, but certainly not least, show off that pedicure again in the Ianthe Peep-toe. I love the contrast of the two colors, plus the platform and block heel is MUY BONITA!!!(my Venezuelan grandma would be proud of the little Spanish I threw in there LOL) 


There are so many deals at the Kate Spade NY Surprise Sale it was hard to just narrow it down. The clock is ticking, so get in there and scope out some CHIC Finds of your own. Comment on the blog or tag me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter and tell me what you got :-)

Have a CHICtastic Day





Disclosure: Chic Pantry is not affiliated with Kate Spade NY in the sharing of these products.






2 comments:

  1. God, OSA!!! Why do you do this to me?
    I love everything Kate Spade and I want everything here...especially the nautical clutch..I love nautical items.

    Keep It Touched,
    Khloe
    www.kgstyleblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. *covers face* Sorry lol... Had to spread the word! Glad to have found another Kate Spade lover!

    Osa

    ReplyDelete