May 16, 2013

ROCK N ROLL

Hola CHICsters *waves* I'm so excited to share with you my latest CHIC Find, these FAB "Valentino Rockstudish" pumps that I got from the clearance rack at JC Penney. Pumps from the Valentino Rockstud line ranges from these HERE for $795  to as much as these HERE for $1075 *side eye*, I don't know about you all but the way my account is set up... LOL. I'm all for looking CHIC and well put together, but if I can get the look for less, I'm all for it! 







Pairing my awesome EMILIA Pumps (that will be in heavy rotation) with white jeans, a printed tee, denim moto vest, and a black fringe bag gave me a Rock n Roll , biker chic look.


As soon as I saw this "It Girl" tee I knew it would be perfect for the upcoming seasons.





I actually found this moto vest while Goodwill Hunting!! Chic Find indeed!


I love the fit of Joe's Jeans. Sometimes it get's difficult trying to find the right jeans for my body type. Being curvy has it's pros and cons, the pros are evident :-) the cons are some designers don't make a fit for us. Either there isn't enough give or stretch in the fabric, or the rise is just too low. That plumber crack that I see far too many women have when they sit is just NOT a good look. Proper fit is key!


Closer look at my babies. Love the contrast of the tan trim against the black patent leather finish. 
Studded to perfection!



Little fact about me, I'm one of those people that don't follow seasonal color rules. The color white is just so refreshing that I wear it all year long. You should try it :-)




I actually bought this fringe handbag from a SoHo boutique last summer while visiting my family in New York City. It came with a long strap that you can wear as a crossbody, but I prefer it without. Looks edgier and more chic with just the short strap.

Hope you all have a CHICstanding day! 

(yep just made that up lol)

CHIC Finds

Moto Vest (Thrifted) 
Cosmopolitan EMILIA Pump from JC Penney (on clearance in stores only), similar ballerina flat HERE or the MARGIE from Sole Society HERE 
White Joe's Jeans Similar Here or this Gap pair HERE
IT GIRL tee (on clearance) HERE
Fringe Satchel Bag HERE (I paid $20 more for mine Ughh!)

8 comments:

  1. I love this look! The denim and the shoes are great!!

    Xox Eline
    www.oopsimadeitagain.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! So cute. Just followed via GFC, thanks for all of your support as well!

    Cute outfit! Xo

    Kay
    http://fashionablykay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kay,
      I'm just starting to get the hang of blogging. Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  3. Very cute! I love this look! The vest is fab! And those shoes... I need those in my life! Love this!

    xo, Kenya @ Kenya L Fashion Blog

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u Kenya,
    I love finding things like this vest at thrift stores....every time I go it's like a treasure hunt! LOL, check your local JCP stores for the shoes...I got mine on clearance for $14 (does happy dance)

    xoxo,
    Osa

    ReplyDelete